Monday, January 6, 2014

Hilarious Animated Gif

No matter what you do to me, I'm not leaving. via
Pin It


Christine said...

Did you get to watch ALL your new TV programs last night?

What did you think of Downton Abby?

Content in a Cottage said...

Christine....I did NOT. I fell asleep near the end of DA and now I must watch the last half hour. Tonight I will watch The Good Wife and Revenge. There is nothing else on so this is perfect.
Not thrilled with Downton Abbey so far but I might change my mind when I watch the end. What did you think?
xo, Rosemary

Karen in VA (was CT) said...

Hi all ... I am watching the DVR'd Good Wife now.

Downton Abbey set up the season I thought, slow maybe, but good to know what's happened and what is changing from last season.

Revenge is a bit too "edge of my seat" ... I don't do suspense well. I also can't watch The Good Wife just before I go to bed. I think about Will and Alicia all night ... crazy I know.

Freaking cold coming tonight, record breaking lows. Stay warm.

Karen in VA

Karen said...

Hi Rosemary,
I loved Downton and can't believe I actually stayed awake the entire 2 hours. I love Good Wife but threw in the towel on Revenge late last season.

Abi said...

So hilarious!!