Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bucks County Beauty





I was very excited when I found this article. I know these designers and I once owned this painting. Really! I always called him Mr. Wilson. It's so nice to see that he found a good home.

EASING A HISTORIC FARM INTO THE PRESENT IS A LABOR OF LOVE
Interior Design by Bell-Guilmet Associates

Owners and design partners Patrick Bell and David Guilmet restored the 22-acre property’s main stone house. Their specialty is interior design for collectors of art and antiques.

Photography by Durston Saylor via Architectural Digest View Slideshow



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I remember this article. I absolutely LOVE this house too. So beautiful. Thanks for the post!
Suzanne.

Tracy Watier said...

Oh my, Rosemary. The wisteria-covered dining space is enough to sell me. Interesting that you have a personal connection to such a beautiful space.
Thanks for stopping by today. Bottle gourds? I suppose on top of the basement fridge is as good a place as any for those ;)

Gal Friday said...

I can imagine how surprising(and slightly thrilling) it must have been for you to see "Mr. Wilson" in this article! Or perhaps, you knew from Bell and Guilmet beforehand that it would appear in it?(any info--age, how you happened to own it at one time--you can tell us about that painting?)