Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cottage photos + others to delight you . . .

Today seems like a good day to share some photos that I've saved to my computer.


Thatched roof on an English cottage.


You know I love bookcases full of antiquarian books.


I especially love this one!


Beautiful yew hedge.


Nice screen door.


I would love to sleep in this outside room.


Love this white painted floor.


Beautiful cottage rugs for the summer.


Nice stained diamond design on a wooden kitchen floor.


A fabulous landscape by some unknown photographer.


My kind of cottage. Perfect!


I like this vine-covered cottage too.

Have a wonderful day whatever you do. See you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by the cottage for the photo tour today. ♥Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

10 comments:

Marcy said...

What great photos - I love your style! That checkerboard floor in the kitchen photo is gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing!

Sue said...

Rosemary, good morning. What lovely photos. Of course, I AM partial to cottages, small and snuggy. The newer styles of homes leave a lot to be desired.....

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Rosemary ~ What great pics! I love the thatched cottage and the bookshelves and the stained diamond pattern - well, I guess I just love them all!

Marge HEss said...

I wondered in from a friends blog- and I so love your pictures, especially the cottages and the libraries.
Marge

~melinda~ said...

I want to sleep in the outside room too! In the rain! Beautiful vine covered cottage! I love the white bedroom!! Your pictures are lovely. I save internet pictures as well. All my favorites preserved for prosperity! When I'm gone, who will care? lol...

Tracy Watier said...

Beautiful photos, Rosemary... especially love the last four. The landscape is so gorgeous, it looks like an Old Masters painting. Thanks for sharing!

teaorwine said...

My favorite would be the vine-covered cottage. It appears to me to be a lucious purple clematis. Nice montage of photos, Rosemary!

The Queen Vee said...

Wow, what beautiful photos. Love cottages, love painted floors, love old books and beautiful shelving but that landscape photo is truly amazing. It looks like a painting.

Thanks Rosemary for sharing all this fabulous eye candy.

Millie said...

Just a fab array of pics for a jolly good drool. That outdoor room is quite something - I've just the spot for it down on our small meadow under the big Spruce. It's next to where Miss Chloe Cat is resting - it would be lovely to sit down there relaxing & remembering all the happy years she was with us.
Millie ^_^

Stacey Snacks said...

I just ordered those shutters (with stars, not evergreen cutouts) for my cottage!
I may have to get that screen door!