Thursday, October 19, 2023

Dog Earing Cookies, So Cute🐾🐾♡🐾🐾


I have saved this screenshot on my computer for the longest time. Try as I may and try as I might I cannot find the original source. I have tried Google Lens to no avail. Anyway, I love it and think it's adorable.

Are you enjoying October? Are the giant Halloween skeletons that have cropped up everywhere in my area in yours too? I have a feeling they will remain into the Christmas season wearing Santa hats but I hope not.

See you again soon. xo, Rosemary
UPDATE: Tasha T to the rescue. 
She found the UK artist, Alison Friend HERE
This limited edition artwork is sold out.
See more of her delightful paintings @ AlisonFriend.com
Thanks Tasha T xo





7 comments:

Content in a Cottage said...

NEW POST TODAY (THURSDAY) UP AND RUNNING. xo, Rosemary

Tasha T said...

Thank you so much for posting this picture. It made me laugh out loud! I did a quick Google search and found that it is an Alison Friend painting, part of her 'Life is Sweet' collection. She is a British illustrator of children's books, and prints can be purchased on AlisonFriend.com.

Content in a Cottage said...

Tasha T -- You are the best. I looked and looked and couldn't find Alison Friend but you did. I love her work. I'm so glad I posted this cookie dog to delight you and introduce you to your new favorite UK artist. I added the links to the post.
xo, Rosemary

Pam said...

Well that charming pup could steal hearts. So cute! Thank goodness for our furry friends. They always bring a smile. Rosemary, have you tucked in all your gardens for the winter? I'm still waiting to clean up my zinnias. They are a bit worse for wear, but still so vibrant. I will miss them when the freezing temps arrive!

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- All of my geraniums are happily overwintering in the house. I have cut back my peonies and still have a little weeding to do. My pot of red begonias are still gorgeous so I will leave them until a killing frost comes along. I am happy to hear you liked that charming pup with the cookies. xo, Rosemary

Stacey Snacks said...

I love this painting! Looks Victorian...will check out this artist right away!

xo

Content in a Cottage said...

Stacey Snacks -- Stacey, I'm so happy one of my readers was able to identify this artist for all of us. Enjoy her other artwork. xo, Rosemary