Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Nobody loves you like your mother! It's true. I was lucky to have mine for 70 years and I miss her every day. Give yours a kiss from me and enjoy your happy day. We still have rain but the sun is coming out around lunch time, just in time for outdoor celebrations. xo


Karen in VA (was CT) said...

What a darling photo .... I have thought so much about my mother today. I miss her.

Thanking about how lucky we were is comforting.


Karen in VA

Susan Kahn said...

What a beautiful photo. Your mother was so pretty. Not a day goes by without thinking of my Mom. Happy Mother's Day to all.

The Queen Vee said...

I miss your mother too. She was beautiful and amazing and you are just like her. I know you miss her, you've had too many losses in a very short time Rosemary. xo

Kay G. said...

Oh my, is that you with your mother? Your Mom was movie star gorgeous!

Content in a Cottage said...

Kay G -- Yes. That's my beautiful mother. She was totally unaware of her natural beauty and she was beautiful inside too. Thanks.
xo, Rosemary