Thursday, April 2, 2015

Great Window with A Nice View

I opened some of my windows today to let in some fresh air. It was so nice, though a bit chilly. I like the way these windows open without a crank. This way makes so much more sense. No crank to get stripped. The gardens and garden house look beautiful. xo


Karen in VA (was CT) said...

Oh gosh ... My heart races when I see Gothic windows .... I would love to have one.

Glad you can at least get some fresh air ... It's been nice here too.

Karen in VA

Karen said...

What a show stopper. I love that window. I've always thought it would be fun to build a house using the windows and doors one might find a salvage yards and antique stores.

penelopebianchi said...

gorgeous window! no wonder you have millions of followers!

Brava! How is Webster? I love him!