Thursday, March 19, 2015

Perfect Easter Place Setting

This is absolutely wonderful. If you don't feel like making these adorable napkin rings, you could fold your napkins into bunny ears. via


Karen in VA (was CT) said...

What a beautiful place setting, even without the ears or napkins. I love the leaf design trailing around the plate.

Great idea for Easter ... It looks like Pottery Barn work. I think I have a few of those plates, and they often make dessert/salad plates for special holidays.

I think I will go check it out at the mall ... I believe in supporting the stores, as it would be a sad world if these stores went to online only. I love touching and handling.

... Just charming ... Thank you

Karen in VA

Karen said...

What an adorable idea. Love the bunny plate too.
Happy first day of spring!