Saturday, February 7, 2015

Happy Caturday

How will you spend your Saturday? Tabitha has hers well under way with her new friend, the bunny. I got this needlepoint pillow at the church rummage sale around the corner this week and she thinks it's hers. See you later. xo


JudyMac said...

How nicely the bunny pillow matches your sofa. And it looks like bunny has its own little friend as well. :-)

Primroses Attic said...

Tabitha looks nice and cosy with your/her new cushion.

Content in a Cottage said...

Rosezeeta...Tabitha plans on sleeping there all day on this gray day with snow starting to fall. Have a great weekend.
xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

JudyMac....The bunny is carrying a stuffed monkey. I hadn't intended to be the final recipient of this needlepoint pillow but it really does match my sofa, almost as if it were made for it. I usually shy away from "cute" in my decor but this little guy makes me smile so he's staying for now.
I mailed you a thank you note that was returned for insufficient address. The post office must need your townhouse number. Have a great weekend.
xo, Rosemary

Mama Pea said...

The pillow is purrr-fect (sorry, I couldn't help it) for your couch. It did strike me as not your usual (wonderful) taste in decor, but it looks so very cheerful that I readily see why you decided to keep it.

We're getting some snow here today, too, and it's very welcome. Happy, happy Saturday to you, Rosemary.

Lisa Smith said...

What a lovely find, Rosemary! I have needlepointed many a pillow over the years and I know how many hours one can take, particularly if done with a smaller mesh such as 12 or 14 stitches to the inch. I'm sure Tabitha will enjoy many blissful catnaps beside it!
Warm Regards, Lisa