Friday, June 21, 2013

Hello Summer 2013

We are still having cool nights and I'm sitting here wearing a chamois shirt because it's 58° and feels quite chilly. Tabitha is a good gauge of the temperature because she didn't want to stay outside. She positioned herself in the front yard where she could see me and started the stare-down until I let her back in. She is curled up in her cat basket now that she has successfully spoiled my endeavor to sleep until at least 7:00 every morning. 
I took this photograph with my iPhone from my balcony one day recently after our long spell of rainy days. I added the rays by playing around with effects and I really have no idea what I did but I like it. Happy first day of summer - the longest day of the year. I'm already planning my afternoon nap but maybe my morning coffee will kick in soon and I'll feel more awake. See you later.
Pin It

No comments: