Thursday, June 21, 2012

This Dog Has High Hopes


I love the spirit of this photo because it reminds me of myself. I tend to think I can do anything I put my mind to and this mind-set has failed me only once. I was trying to do a superwoman job of moving a giant old-school television from a low table to a higher one and I simply could't do it alone.
I have almost mastered going clockwise with my hula hoops. Notice I said hoops? I have a new one that was a gift from a friend in Vermont. It's not wavy, is much thinner, lighter, and a little bigger than my first one. I like it and it's good to have a second one to give my workout a different challenge. 

2 comments:

Diane said...

I loved hula hooping as a kid! Haven't tried it in years but I did get on the boys' trampoline a couple of days ago. It was fun but a lot harder than I remembered!

Bonnie said...

Yes, I hate to told I cannot do something. This actually happened to me yesterday. I even surprised myself! Bonnie