Friday, June 15, 2012

I ordered a Trygger iPhone Case w/ Polarizing Filter


Every now and then I see a great idea that needs backing prior to production on Kickstarter. Unfortunately I did not learn about this fabulous invention when it started out at the $35 backer level. I jumped in at $40 (with free shipping) and have only 17 days to go before the emails go out to choose preferred color. I'm going to get a white one. The sliding panel on the back has a wheel-operated polarizing filter to keep out glare. I honestly have been trying to invent something like this myself with all of my old Nikon filters from the dark ages that are in my camera bag in the closet. Now I won't have to. This will make the awesome camera on my iPhone 4S perfect. 
Disclaimer: I am not making any money on this. I just wanted to share a great find with all of my readers. I cannot wait to get this Trygger Camera Case for iPhone 4/4S!! Click on the link above if you want to become a backer and get yours for less than the final retail price with free shipping in the USA.

1 comment:

Stacey Snacks said...

I will wait till you get yours, before I order mine!