Saturday, April 21, 2012

Who Do You Think Should Die on Downton Abbey?


My friend Stacey at Stacey Snacks says her mother-in-law read in the NYTimes that Maggie Smith is staying on and that makes us all happy. We are told however that “Somebody will be born, and somebody will die, somebody pretty key in the cast, unfortunately, [is] not going to make it.” Which character are you willing to give up? This article might help you choose after reviewing comments about each member of the upstairs family and their downstairs staff. 

7 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

I wouldn't shed a tear for Thomas.

Karen said...

I can think of a couple one upstairs and one downstairs that I'd be only mildly sad to see go away.
I can hardly wait for next season.
Karen

Maggy said...

Who's the character that put the dog in the shed? I was thinking "Robert", but maybe it's Thomas.

I think he should get the axe!

tammy j said...

interesting. i read the comments also and it was fun to see people's different ideas on it.
maybe branson will get killed in one of his causes in ireland and sybil will move back home with their baby?
can't wait to see shirley as cora's mom spar with granny!

billie said...

Please don't let it be Violet, the Maggie Smith character. If O'Brien or Thomas were to "kick off," no one would really care which probably means they won't.
b

Kathleen said...

OK, I've been thinking about this off and on since you posted this question. I now have my answer....Thomas. There really isn't anything to like about him.

Joanne S said...

I'm going with Matthew as the actor thinks he would be happier in America making movies. I can't see it.