Sunday, January 1, 2012

Forcing Narcissus Bulbs

I started forcing my narcissus bulbs way before Christmas and they are just starting to come to life. It must have something to do with my thermostat setting which is pretty low. That's fine with me because they last much longer in a cool environment.
This arrangement is right beside "my seat" on the sofa. I hope you like my first iPhone photo of the new year.

I did a little photo editing with SNAPSEED for iPhone and iPad. It was the iPad app of the year for 2011. It's not that easy to use on the iPhone bacause of the small screen but it will be awesome when I get the iPad 3 when it comes out. This app normally costs $4.99 but it's FREE for a limited time. Download it HERE. Video lessons for Snapseed HERE -- keep scrolling. Click photos to enlarge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
I love your iphone pictures, and ALL of your pictures. I read your blog several times a day because I find that it 'grounds me'...calms me and gives me peace. I love it! Thank you! May you experience health and happiness in this new year and always.
Shelley in SK