Saturday, December 31, 2011

My New Year's Wish For You

Who could ask for more?


Nancy said...

Thank you so much for bringing me so many wonderful images every day. It truly adds to each and every day.

Susie said...

Rosemary, I think that reading has become a luxury. It means you have taken time for yourself. Maybe I'll read a nice book this winter, instead of flipping thru seed catalogs. I wish you good health and great happiness in the new year. xoxo, Susie (She Junks)

YONKS said...

I have so many piling up waiting to be read. It's a nice reminder. My only problem is that I have to shut out everything else which is difficult to do with so many other demands!
You are my blogging frequency hero!

The Queen Vee said...

I really like this quote. I come from a family of readers and have raised a family of readers. Since Christmas, I have been reading Catherine the Great Portrait of a Woman by Robert Massie. It's been a busy week but every spare moment that I have had I've picked up this book. Reading is such a treat and often a luxury in our busy lives.