Monday, December 26, 2011

Country Manor House, Completely Unadorned


No more Christmas decorations. This stately manor looks perfect to me with nothing extra. Great architecture is like that. I would love to see more, wouldn't you? via
Are you venturing out to return any gifts or buy anything on sale? I'm not. Be careful if you have to travel home again in the next day or two. It's a lovely morning here at the cottage. Webster has already been out but Piggy is still fast asleep in his crate. I always drape my polar fleece bathrobe around most of the cage to keep out any drafts and he loves his warm cave. We have him for one more week...hooray! See you later. 

4 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Taking my daughter to the train :( Doing a little shopping for a couple of girlfriends coming over for lunch tomorrow. Other than that, not much. The house is great! Piggy and his robe makes me smile.

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Exactly, I love the home just the way it is! No, I do not have to make any returns and I am glad for that!

Hope you had a lovely holiday!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Yes, I'm heading out soon. But with just a leash in my hand! Edward and I are due a long winter's walk!

Love that house!!

The Queen Vee said...

Just beautiful and elegant.