Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hanging Out the Clothes

It's always a wonderful day when you can hang out the clothes. I did a white load today and they dried very nicely in the sun. I worked some more on cleaning out the garage too. I put another pile out at the curb for trash day a week from Monday. Webster supervised and was so happy being outside all afternoon. It was after 8pm before we all had dinner. A very productive day indeed.

This illustration is a scan I made from one of my antiquarian books:
R. Caldecott's Picture Book (No. 2) ~ The Queen of Hearts

4 comments:

Dawna said...

Doesn't it feel good to get lots done in a day! Like your choice of picture today too.

Susan Freeman said...

I love to hang my sheets out on the line!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Sounds like you and Webster had a very productive day! I love the illustration. Simple and pretty :)

jean said...

Love the illustration! I don't even have a dryer because it's so much nicer hanging out the laundry. Don't you just love getting rid of things you don't need and lightening your "load"? Your day sounds so nice.