Saturday, March 12, 2011

'Spring Forward' Tonight | Daylight Savings Time

Before you go to bed tonight you must remember to set your clocks ahead by one hour for daylight savings time. We will lose one hour of sleep but maybe our internal clocks will let us sleep an extra hour on Sunday morning. I hope so. Remember, SPRING FORWARD, Fall Back. This little ditty always helps me figure out which way to turn the dial.

I've been waiting for this date to fiddle with the clock in my car. The time is not correct and if I have to get out the dreaded manual I might as well kill two birds with one stone. I'll be fine until the fall when I have to set it back an hour. By then I will most certainly have forgotten how and will need to consult the manual once again. 
antique Swedish clocks: The Essence of The Good Life
Content in a Cottage

1 comment:

laney said...

...i am so ready for spring...but not daylight savings time...i like God's time best...