Monday, March 7, 2011

A Kitchen To Love


A creamy palette adds charm to a remodeled space.
This kitchen is new but feels original to the home. The old-meets-new design was achieved with sage-coloured, Shaker-style cabinets, a tongue-and-groove ceiling and vintage-look hardware. A footed cabinet houses the appliances, and sets it apart from the rest of the room. Meanwhile, the paneled dishwasher to the right of the sink cleverly masquerades as drawers. Photo Source I think this kitchen is amazing, don't you?

Content in a Cottage

3 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

It's great, Rosemary. I love the sage color and the light fixtures above.

Clear Crick Cottage said...

Seriously Rosemary, you find the BEST designs!! I adore this kitchen!! I LOVE Shaker, and I love the two colors of cabinets thing. Plus the ceiling! sigh. So pretty! Thank you! Doh! I just saw the little thumbnail of your "You can never have too many drawers"...going there now too. AND I still have to go to England today! I'm so excited!
hehe!
Hope you're enjoying warmer weather this week!!
love,
Sherilyn
ps...doc martin put on hold while hubby is away. Might be up and running before the weekend though! (So he promised!)

Valerie said...

Love, love, love the dark wood floors with the light cabinets. The ceiling is amazing too!