Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tulips on Sunday

Here's a nice image without a source to brighten your day. What a great idea--pulling the old galvanized watering can from the potting shed or garage and stuffing it with pink tulips. I always have snowdrops by this time of year but 2011's crop probably won't surface at my house until April. I keep seeing them on blogs from the UK. I wonder if they aren't old photos from past years since everybody has been experiencing harsh weather.

My movie was good last night. Colin Firth is the best at portraying sensitivity, isn't he? And wouldn't you know it, the very minute I turned off the light from somewhere in the house came a beep, beep, chirp, chirp. Since there was no possibility of a whole night of that I made myself get up and put a new battery in the smoke alarm. Then off to slumber land I went and didn't wake up until after 9:00 this morning. The coffee's good, the sun is out, and the ice is melting. Looks like a nice day ahead; I'll see you later.

Content in a Cottage

No comments: