Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Princess Margaret Showhome 2010

How do you like this clubby game and media room? It's one I really like in the 2010 Princess Margaret Showhome via Canadian House and Home Magazine. Click on the link to see a slideshow of the whole decorator showcase house. I love these dark bookcases that make the media center almost disappear and the books and artwork 'pop' making them the focus when the TV is off. Nice.


Content in a CottageClick orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I love the aspect you pointed out! I am usually a a white shelf person myself but when I see this, it has a very comfortable and classic vibe! You just feel like sinking down in one of those chairs and relaxing!

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Rosemary,
Reminds me of the restaurant "RL" in Chicago. Love it!

Marilyn said...

would love to have those chairs to sit in and read...or talk to good friends!! When we got our big screen tv, I painted the wall behind it brown...to make it go away a little bit...wish I had those shelves though!!!

Seema Persaud said...

Thanks for linking to the gallery! It's a great space.

Seema Persaud