Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cool and Goofy Short Film about LEGOs


Don't let this scary face keep you from watching this film about legos. Everybody knows somebody who was once obsessed with these small building bricks and maybe this little film will bring them back again. I don't see the young children I know playing with them these days and it's a shame because legos are the best toys for budding architects and inventors. Watch and laugh and pass it on.


Content in a Cottage 
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

How sweet!!!
I remember having Legos all over the place...stepping on them and finding them in the couch cushions...and a little boy and a couple of adults just having a wonderful creative time.....I do think they are still played with though...I've seen a few blogs where the kids got them for Christmas...thanks for the memories!!