Saturday, January 15, 2011

Books for The Long Weekend

I was just reminded that this is a long weekend and many of you don't have to work on Monday because of the MLK holiday. Do you have plans? Do you have stacks of books you've been wanting to read? This might be the perfect time to find a good one to tide you over until Sunday night's airing of Downton Abbey on PBS. I've been working on categorizing my antique reference books; they've gotten quite jumbled up lately. Have fun whatever you do. *


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Actually Rosemary I made a trip to the library this morning!
I was looking for a few books on the art of Beatrix Potter and ended up also bringing home Savage Beauty, the biography of Edna St. Vincent Millay.
I am definitely going to have a good read over the next few days!
Tina xo

Gal Friday said...

Are those really your old reference books in the photo? I have been thinking of showcasing a few of my old books on my blog, myself.(I just a have a few, though)

I do have to work tomorrow, but hope you'll continue enjoying your long winter weekend. :-)