Thursday, August 26, 2010

Remote Control Devices The Way They Should Be

This made me laugh. So many people I know have no idea what most of the buttons are for on the remote control devices for cable TV. If you know such a person, make one of these sleeves to help them out. You could put the remote on your scanner for an exact copy and then cut away the spaces for the critical buttons.

The source for the photo called it "Remote Controls for Grandparents" . . . I forgot to bookmark the site, sorry.


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Now THAT'S more like it! Really-why can't they make a simple remote like that.....those are the only buttons ever used. Manufacturers should heed the wise words: Simplify, simplify.
Thanks for a smile, Rosemary. I sure enjoyed this!

Anonymous said...

This is so great, Rosemary! I need one and I am not a grandparent by any stretch. What a wonderful laugh before I start my work.
Did you find it here?
http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2010/07/12/remote-control-mods-for-grandparents-pic/

Millie said...

MOTH reckons our remote is used by me to control him, not the TV!
Millie ^_^

Anonymous said...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/simple-remote-control-mod-for-grandparents

(Original site.)