Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to School Supplies = Love

This was one of my favorite times of the year when I was a kid. I loved getting back to school supplies and organizing my book bag for the first day of school. Butterflies in my stomach and all I can vividly remember the excitement. I still love a stack of sharpened pencils and office supplies of all kinds. I use that domino on the windowsill as a bone folder for paper crafts. My pencils are sticking in an antique Fulper Pottery Arts and Crafts flower frog.


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I was such a little "nerd"-I couldn't wait for the start of school. Getting that stack of new supplies was heaven for me.

I like your idea of using a flower frog for a pencil holder-very clever (and handy!).

Judy said...

I'm a HUGE school supplies nerd so I become addicted to all these new sites with cute office supplies. One in particular I can't stop buying from is http://www.sortingwithstyle.com

I'm addicted!Love your blog btw!