- Crown: There are 25 windows in the crown which symbolize gemstones and the heaven's rays shining over the world.
- Rays of Crown: The seven rays represent the seven seas and continents of the world.
- Chains: Chains and a broken shackle are at the Statue's feet and cannot be seen from below. This symbolizes the Statue as a goddess free from oppression and servitude.
- Tablet: Represents a book of law.
- The tablet reads in Roman numerals July 4, 1776, the date of American Independence. (JULY IV MDCCLXXVI)
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.