Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Is Chris Isaak to Replace Simon Cowell on American Idol?



Is Chris Isaak American Idol’s New Simon Cowell?
Oh I do hope so. I love Chris Isaak. He has a great voice and he's funny too. He would be perfect and everyone would love him. Fingers crossed. Fellow crooner Harry Connick Jr. is also rumored to be in the running to replace Simon Cowell. Harry would be good but he and Ellen fight too much and that could be a big problem. I vote for Chris. A good way to describe Chris Isaak for those of you who don't know him, he's a cross between Elvis and Ricky Nelson.

Get to know him better. Watch and listen to 19 of his music videos here.


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

3 comments:

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

My son introduced me to Chris's music a while back and I enjoyed it a lot!
I don't watch American Idol (don't hit me), but I think he would be a good fit with Ellen. Have a good evening Rosemary.
Tina

Susan Freeman said...

I love Chris Isaak!! I have been to two of his concerts and he gives the audience their money's worth. I have uploaded 3 of his cd's onto my ipod. I don't watch American Idol, but would if he were to become a judge!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Laura Jannika said...

What a great idea.....he is sexy and sings good. Go Chris!