Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Basset Hound Puppy with Fan

Is it hot enough for you? Webster is usually parked in front of a fan but this weeks he's discovered the joy of central air. I have to admit I'm enjoying it too. I have the thermostat set at 78 and it's quite pleasant. For some reason in past years I've had it set like a walk-in cooler. I like being cool and conserving energy at the same time.
Image via Pixdaus.



Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

4 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Too cute. 78 is where I set mine. If I am working around it might go down to 77!

Susan Freeman said...

Hi Rosemary! That puppy is adorable!! We don't even have air conditioning. We have so many trees around our house and the humidity is very low here, so we opt for swamp cooling. What I love about it is that the swamp cooler actually works better with the windows open! I keep the windows open all summer and I only run the swamp cooler at night. It raises our electric bill only a couple of dollars a month. When we lived in Middleburg, Virginia we would have fainted if we didn't have AC. Oh, and no bugs here either.

Stay cool you too,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Hi Rosemary;
That precious puppy and I have much in common. I am not a fan of anything over 75 degrees and right now it is 104 with the heat index and I hate it. Inside it is 86 with my A/C all the way up but it isn't central just a window model...sheesh!
Be cool for me
Tina xo

Kat said...

Hi Rosemary,

I love that puppy.
Loving the heat that it finally got here.

Have a great day.
http://kat-kathleenjackson.blogspot.com