Monday, June 7, 2010

Busy Owl Mother

We are having the most glorious weather today. I feel energized enough to move mountains. I moved quite a few yesterday and am feeling so good about my productive streak. I'm having a broker open house tomorrow and must stop by the listing today to make sure everything is ship shape. This Busy Owl Mother with the cutest little owlets is much busier than I'd care to be. I love owls because they hunt and eat rodents...my least favorite part of the animal kingdom.



Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

wish the owls around here would take care of the rodents....voles being first on my list.
Love all your owl pics....they always have such interesting expressions.

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

How sweet that picture is with Mom and her babies. Love it!
xo
Robin