Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunrise Over Fields of Flowers

Here's hoping your day is as lovely as this photo. That sun looks hot, doesn't it? I went to the library in Morristown just before it closed at 5pm yesterday. The time and temperature sign on the bank I passed on the way registered 95 degrees. It was way too hot for me but I mowed grass anyway. I'll finish my hand trimming this morning while it's still cool. See you later, Rosemary



Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

I'll trade you our temps, or better yet, let's meet in the middle. It's been in the 50's here with wind and rain. I'm longing for spring and NJ has jumped right into summer!! Crazy don't you think??

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Sabina said...

95 degrees! We were at 82 yesterday - I thought that was warm. Have a lovely Sunday Rosemary. :)