Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tiny Cottage With Thatched Roof

Isn't this the sweetest thing you've ever seen? I love the decorative pattern that was worked into the thatched roof. Only in England can you see these. A few people in New Jersey tried putting these on outbuildings but I don't think they ever caught on. I think it proved to bee too expensive to import craftsmen from Britain. I love the random patches of daffodils too. My first full day of Spring was excellent. Hope yours was too. Rosemary

via Pixdaus

Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

3 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

I'm crazy for the thatched roof, but I also like the windows, the blue shutters and the blue door. The Brits sure have the corner on cozy don't they?

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

MissB said...

I would live here happily to the end of my days, alone with my little dog, my only visitors the delivery men and some mourning doves.

jean said...

Okay...I'll take this one! One dream cottage to well...dream about.