Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Kitchen Love


I love everything about this kitchen, the white subway tiles, the white cabinets, the gray granite, the gray and white checkerboard floor, the stainless appliances, the artwork, the blinds, absolutely everything. I especially like the cabinet above the sink with side cutouts resembling an antique hanging cupboard. This is absolute perfection in my book.


via designspongeonline.com

Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I actually prefer a kitchen in these proportions too. For my lifestyle currently with three kids of all ages mine is much larger. One day I hope to be back to this size again! So much easier to cook in as well. I love the all white here.
Have a great Monday.
Suzanne

The Queen Vee said...

A GORGEOUS kitchen, wish mine looked just like it.