Monday, January 25, 2010

Mini Pies Baked in Jars | Brilliant





Read more. More photos and recipes too for single-serving fruit pies and even little chicken pot pies baked in jars. I love this, don't you. Great for portion control for those of us (me) who want to eat the whole pie sliver by sliver. Who thought of this first? There are so many clever people out there. Thankfully we have the Internet to connect us. Hope you are enjoying your Monday as much as I am. Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

3 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

What a fabulous idea!!!!! They look so delicious and pretty. I would eat them jar by jar instead of sliver by sliver:)
~Debra
Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

Tracy Watier said...

Rosemary, this is so clever! I've baked in custard cups and ramekins but that you can see thru the jars is so pretty... and then put the lid on and give them away! Fun!

Susan Freeman said...

I bookmarked the recipes because I think those pies are as cute as can be. I love pot pies and have been making them in individual ramekins. I love the idea of being able to slide out the whole pie. I also like the leaf stamper. Yes, there are lots of creative people out there and it's so much fun to see all the new creations.
Thank you Rosemary!

Susan and Bentley
xxoo