Friday, January 29, 2010

Diane Keaton | Great Eyeglasses

I love the horn-rimmed glasses that Diane Keaton is wearing. Try finding a pair with that classic D shape also known as Barrister glasses. It's impossible. I'm cleaning my office and now I can shred this page torn from some magazine. Scan and shred. My basket is filling up nicely for recycling tomorrow. Enjoy the upcoming weekend, Rosemary.

These are bookmarked for my consideration. How in the world do you order frames online? How do you measure? Where do you measure? Help.



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

5 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

Love, love, love those glasses!! Diane Keaton has always had a great sense of style.

Susan and Bentley

xxoo

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

I really like those glasses. I wonder if they are going to be the new style this Spring.
~Debra
Capers of the vintage vixens

La Maison Fou said...

Oh, I just love her!
She is always so chic and classic.
Thanks, Rosemary.
Leslie

teaorwine said...

Rosemary,

Have you had a look at eyebobs? I have several pairs of readers, and am considering using the frames only for my next pair of bi-focals, when needed. Eyebobs are well made and look great.

best, teaorwine

Millie said...

I have too much fun at the Optician's trying on countless frames to use the on-line option. And our local Optician is so sweet I couldn't bear not to give her my business. Maybe you could ask your Optician to get these frames in for you to try before you buy Rosemary.
Millie ^_^