Monday, December 28, 2009

Life's Little Instruction Book page 149



It's Monday and this is going to be one mixed up week with another holiday weekend at the end. The last week of 2009 - didn't the year seem to fly by now that it's almost over? I'm not much of a shopper but I might check out some office supply stores to see if anything is on sale that would make me more efficient in my home office. This is the last week to buy something I might be able to write off as a business expense. I must write tip #496 from Life's Little Instruction Book on my hand with a Sharpie or Ball Point Pen to remind me not to buy something just because it is on sale!!! I can't think of anything I really need except a dumpster..HaHa. Whenever I run across something downstairs that I don't know what to do with, I always take it to my third floor studio and it is packed right now. I hope it will look a little better when I put all the Christmas decorations away. That's something I want to do this week. I usually wait until after the New Year but I am going to do it sooner rather than later this week.



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

No comments: