Monday, December 14, 2009

Life's Little Instruction Book, page 147 + Vintage Christmas Images






Today is a much nicer day than yesterday. I had to make a raincoat for Webster out of bubble wrap. I attached it to his coat with clothespins and it worked beautifully. There was a cold icy rain all day. It's much warmer now and clear. Nice. I felt so sorry for the people selling Christmas trees yesterday. Have a great Monday and a good week ahead. Thanks for stopping by the cottage. Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

sophie dahy designs said...

I have always loved the pictures in old children's books. Yours make me very happy!

Sue said...

Rosemary-you cannot seriously have sent Webster out in bubble wrap and clothespins and NOT INCLUDED A PHOTO OF THIS!!! Oh, that had to have been a hoot. You taunt me so!
Loved the illustration of the kids and dog walking down the sidewalk with all the trees-nice!