Sunday, December 6, 2009

Life's Little Instruction Book, page 146 + Nice House










I always try to put keys in the same place when I come in the door. The only thing that gets me in trouble is when I forget they are in a coat pocket and then switch jackets. I like this newer colonial home and the hearth with paneled wall in the keeping room. It's very hard to find a builder who can pull this off so nicely. Don't you love the blue door in the last photo? We had a surprise snow storm yesterday and I had to shovel the walk before turning in. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Have a nice Sunday. Rosemary



Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I think that shade of blue is gorgeous. I was always so scared of color-but putting on the blue roof this year seems to have been the hump I had to get over. That door-wow. I've seen red, or green...but that is neat!!