Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ladybug Uses Computer + Sunrise This Morning





I think this ladybug was trying to tell me something, don't you? I wish I'd had the presence of mind to move her to the "Home" key on my computer. That would have been great. I'm still seeing these cute little bugs in my house from time to time. I shot the sunrise photo when I got up this morning. It was very beautiful in person. Have a great day, Rosemary.



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

4 comments:

Stacey Snacks said...

There are so many of those Asian ladybugs in our house this month!
I have one on the keyboard right now as I type....and I have one that stays in the shower with me!

the dogs' mother said...

Once I had a jumping spider live under my delete key. If I deleted a letter he would come out, glare at me and then scuttle back under the key.

Unknown said...

Too cute! I have a little glass Lady Bug sitting by my computer just like her!!

Stacey said...

Gosh, it sounds like there's a little ladybug at the computer club here. :) We haven't seen any lately but it's always a special feeling when we do.

I noticed the beautiful sunrise this morning too. Did you see that moon?