Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another View of My Christmas Tree

It's too early to go outside and not quite light enough to start taking snow pictures. So here is another view of my tree showing the corner of the room. I did everything on my list yesterday and ended up having quite a nice day watching the snow fall. Thankfully, we didn't get as much as they predicted. Check in later for photos. Enjoy your Sunday morning. Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

5 comments:

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Merry Sunday Rosemary...Your tree is lovely to go with your white Christmas... The "Snowman" has been a staple in our home for quite a few years...It's the music that wins my heart. I always set a minature Snowman book on the Grands little writting table for the Holidays ...Love that book!...We are off to visit a friend recovering from Open Heart Surgery this morning....Enjoy the Day, xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

La Petite Gallery said...

I am a new fan, that queen anne desk, the scarf, Wonderful chair antique frames and the tree is lovely. Love ball and claw..
Enjoy your tree, have a joyous
love filled Christmas.
Yvonne

Stacey Snacks said...

I love the decorated paintings!
Beautiful tree.....
Happy Holidays!

Marilyn said...

SIGH!
Marilyn

Gal Friday said...

I especially love that you used that Burberry plaid scarf for underneath the little tree--nice touch.