Monday, June 8, 2009

Antique American Quilts | Architectural Digest Slideshow . . .








Descriptions and additional photos in slideshow gallery.

Architectural Digest is known for its stunning photographs. The article in a slideshow format is wonderful. I showed 8 of the 17 photos above. Complete descriptions are in the captions. I would love to sleep in the barn (2nd photo) since it's summer at my house. But I would want to turn the bed around so I could see outside. Wouldn't it be fun to take turns sleeping in each of these rooms? I have different reasons for liking each one.

Happy Monday. Hope you have a wonderful week.
Photos: Architectural Digest



Content in a Cottage

1 comment:

Chiara said...

Me too, me too! I agree with all you said! and I absolutely love those pictures. Hugs from Italy, Chiara