Monday, March 2, 2009

A wonderful short film . . .

The three following images are stills from a very short film that never ceases to amaze me. It is absolutely magical ... in every way. How does this artist do these special effects as she turns the pages of her book? There is obviously a camera in the lamp that assists her in superimposing the black and white book images with moving colored cutouts that can go behind, over, under, and off the page. Please watch ... you will be so happy you did.

PS...Use your Back Button to return to my blog at the end of the film.





Watch the short film.

I knew you would like it! Aren't you glad I keep finding such wonderful things? ♥Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like watching an incredible magician, I don't want to know how it is done. I don't need to know. I'm only pleased that she does.

My favorite chapter featured the very large poodle in the log cabin.

You offer such interesting and unusual sights, I save your blog for last....and re-visit it periodically throughout the day hoping there'll be more.

Sabina said...

Dearest Rosemary - thank you so much for your kind, and funny comments - they made me smile at a time when smiling was difficult. Thanks also for the heads up on all those TCM movies!!

I am much better and am excited to get back to my regular blogging routine!! :)

I missed so much on your blog over the past week. I can't wait to catch up on all your wonderful posts!!

Love, Sabina ~