Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chai Tea with Soy Milk (Recipe) . . .

I found this recipe for Chai Tea in my clippings drawer. I love chai and this is a great recipe. Can't tell you where it came from because there is no magazine name on my ripped page.

I have used the vanilla soy milk and added some extra real vanilla extract because I don't like the vanilla bean step. I don't usually have them in my cupboard but I always have everything else. The vanilla soy milk is sweet so you might be able to reduce the honey. I have also used organic sugar instead of honey. Play around with the recipe and enjoy.



Content in a Cottage

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow, our planets must be aligned this week or something. I made myself some chai tea to take to work cold today. I really like a brand I buy on-line called Firefly Chai and made with soy milk and honey. I so love it!

Anonymous said...

This recipe is from Martha Stewart. I just saw the exact recipe on her website. FYI.