Sunday, February 5, 2023

Cold Weather Walk


Nothing earth shattering here. I walked around my property a couple of times on a single digit day and took off my mitten to take this photo. There's not much color around but I liked the slight movement going on with the vines and leaves in this photo. They are moving but the background is not. It's much warmer now and I'm grateful. I'm looking forward to Episode 5 of the three PBS programs I will be watching tonight. Enjoy your Sunday evening too.
xo

4 comments:

Pam said...

I'm proud of you for walking in cold weather. Our temps are supposed to rise this week. There is beauty in nature, no matter the season.

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam, I have the right clothing for very cold weather and I didn't stay out very long so it wasn't that bad. This was the only photo worth sharing. xo, Rosemayr

Lisa D. said...

What PBS programs are you watching now, Rosemary?

Content in a Cottage said...

Lisa D. -- In my area these 3 programs are showing PBS Masterpiece on Sunday nights: Miss Scarlett and The Duke, All Creatures Great and Small, and Vienna Blood. Episode 6 is coming up this week. xo, Rosemary