Saturday, November 26, 2022

Recent Photos Inside and Outside

My kitchen table wasn't prepared to be photographed so this is a real life photo. I walked in and was stunned by the way the sun was shining on the apron of my farm table and luckily I had my phone in my hand.

This is probably a weed of some sort but the bright green color wass beautiful on a drab overcast day.

A new branch is forming on the blue spruce near my bedroom.


This wall near one of my French doors was photographed last night on "night mode" and doctored a little with Snapseed.

Have a great weekend.
xo 

6 comments:

So Much Glory said...

What beautiful pics. Your farm table is wonderful, and the paneled wall is just gorgeous.

Content in a Cottage said...

So Much Glory -- Thank you. My farm table is the first antique I bought when I moved to New Jersey in 1973. The paneling in my living room is another favorite of mine. Glad you like them too. xo, Rosemary

Pam said...

Isn't that amazing how the sun lit up the apron, only, of your farm table! With so many different lights to choose from, nothing compares with sunlight. I used to wage war with all weeds, but I'm changing. Weeds can actually be quite beautiful. It all boils down to our perspective, huh? Lovely pictures, Rosemary. Enjoy your weekend.

Lisa D. said...

Great pics! I especially love the last one. I know you have answered this question numerous time, but please tell me what your camera is, Rosemary.

Content in a Cottage said...

Lisa D. -- My photographs are taken with my iPhone 14 Pro Max. Thanks for liking my photos. xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- I am still amazed by the way the sun was hitting only the apron and legs of my farm table that has the original OLD RED paint. The sunlight makes it look electric orange with no photo editing at all. xo, Rosemary