Saturday, January 16, 2021

View from My Window

Overcast Saturday Morning
View from My Pantry Window
It rained like cats and dogs all night long and thankfully my gutters were cleaned recently and I could hear the water rushing through the downspouts very clearly. When I woke up the rain had stopped and my balcony was as clean as can be so I didn't have to sweep the area below the bird feeder. I have to go food shopping today and that's one of my least favorite things to do. I always try to talk myself out of it until there isn't anything in the house to eat and that's nearly where I am today. I'm going to clean my refrigerator first though, another task I dislike, but it makes me feel good when I finish. Enjoy your weekend. xo

1 comment:

The Queen Vee said...

I don't like any kind of shopping except for Thrift Stores and Estate sells. If I only had myself to prepare food for I would eat so simply and seldom would shop for food...alas I must shop and cook for my guy. I'm glad I no longer have to defrost the freezer in my fridge. Of course I haven't had to do that for years but did so when I was early married. That made cleaning a refrigerator much more work than it is now days.