Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Black and white etchings

A loose bookplate I found in my stash of old paper. via

I have always loved black and white etchings in thin black frames. via
Can you believe August is over? Boo Hoo.


Sunny said...

Or "yay", because fall is my favorite!

The Queen Vee said...

I love everything about this hallway/entry whatever it is. The black door and horse head but especially those engravings. I wouldn't change a thing.

No, I can't believe it is the end of August as I thought by now I would be fairly settled into the new cottage, alas we're still trying to get the repairs done in the basement from the water leak, ugh. I have about 100 boxes still to unpack but can't do it until after they finish the repairs. This is a lesson in patience for sure.

I think a drive up into the Rockies is in order this weekend to view the changing leaves. It's starts earlier up their than down in the valley. I think it will be just the thing to bring a sense or calm and perspective.