Sunday, May 22, 2016

SOLD

My closing on Friday was one of the smoothest ever. This is a quick view of the back of the house taken at the walk-thru. The other side is a u-shape around a courtyard. The earliest part of the house is pre-revolutionary. My buyers are happy and so am I. I have been playing catchup at my own house. I worked outside yesterday the whole day long trying to beat the rain and I did. A tire came off the hub on my riding mower and luckily the repair shop got one overnight and put it on while I waited on Saturday morning. There was one section of my back property on a slope that had not been mowed even once this year. The grass was really high but my Snapper handled it very nicely. I am always afraid I will tip over if I mow it sideways so I only mow downhill which takes much longer. Now I am back on track except for vacuuming inside which is on my short list.
Have a great Sunday and I'll see you later. xo

9 comments:

Linda Sand said...

Glad the closing went well; I remember you being concerned about that one.

SALLY said...


This house looks wonderful. I'd love to own a home with the history it has!

Penelope Bianchi said...

Such a pretty house!

Gail, northern California said...

Oh, Yay! So happy for you, the closing, the buyers.

Beth said...

Congratulations on the closing. It looks like they've invested in a wonderful home.

jusaweecatnap said...

Congratulations. Nice house--is that a dovecote up there? Don't you wish you had a diary of all the people who lived there and what there lives were like.

tammy j said...

congratulations on your closing!
you work hard in all ways.
you deserved it to go well!
have a wonderful week dear bean! XO♥

Ellen said...

I do adore old homes....this rear view is lovely. And you are brave to take on a ride-on mower. I never have been on one but we have very small lawn areas so it isn't needed. Play it safe....

jane said...

I just wanted to say that I love your pictures, especially of your cottage. They are the most beautiful on the web. I covet your cottage, it is so lovely inside. I have this thing for houses, especially cottage types. Again thank you for such lovely pictures.