Thursday, October 1, 2015

Prince Charles Sees A Big Bird

Charles and Camilla don't think much of our American Eagle, do they? This made me smile. The original caption was "How Europe sees America." via


jusaweecatnap said...

Hilarious, especially with that title.

penelopebianchi said...

They are kind of "fraidy cats"; but that great big bird would probably scare most of us.That seems to be a very ill-planned event......and they were way too close to that great big bird..Shame on the planners.

Not their fault! I bet if we were there...and that great big eagle were that close of us...we would recoil also!

I cut them a lot of slack...they have very hard jobs....have been through hell to be together....and I like them!

Just my opinion!!!


ps I stayed up all night to watch Diana's wedding......and 15 (or whateveritwas) years later to watch her funeral. I cried both times! (way more second time)

The Queen Vee said...

I'm sure that I'd make the same face if that eagle flew up in front of my face.