Sunday, September 27, 2015

British Colonialism: Indian Summers on PBS tonight

Sorry I've been away from the computer for several days. I've been having fun and working hard. I hired someone to help me outside and today we worked together from 9am until late afternoon. I am pooped. I hope I can stay awake for Indian Summers. It looks like my kind of program, set in India, Season I begins in 1932. Here's a review from the Los Angeles Times. The premier is tonight from 9:00PM - 10:30PM in the New York metropolitan area. Enjoy.

Watch the trailer here if you can't see the video above. Enjoy!


Gail, northern California said...

It's recorded for me, thanks to my daughter. We packed a picnic-dinner to watch the spectacular moonrise last night.

Karen said...

I've recorded it, can't wait to watch.