Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy Cat Family

I do love tabby cats and these three are beautiful. Enjoy your evening and get ready for the cold weather that's on the way. xo via


Karen in VA (was CT) said...

So darling ... I love them too.

Really cold coming ... For us 21° .. That is unheard of here. For you guys 2° is pretty bad also. Stay warm.

But then you have two furry creatures to cuddle.

Good luck ...

Karen in VA

jusaweecatnap said...

smile x 3. loved the watercolor cats on bored panda blog, too

Ann said...

Rosemary, just want to say how much I love your blog. I live in the Greater Charlotte, NC area but find we seem to have similar tastes. I use to be in real estate in Raleigh,NC but moved back to hometown to help take care of my parents. No longer in RE but have a love for all things related. May you have a cozy day at home in front of the fire.