Saturday, November 22, 2014

I had a good, productive day today moving stuff around. I sometimes feel like an ant. I made several trips to the loft over the garage with lamps that need shades and shades that need lamps. Yes, I'm still working upstairs but pretty soon I shall declare my attic work space finished. It looks a little better every day. The radio station that I usually listen to when I'm not listening to NPR started playing non-stop Christmas music today through Christmas Day. Don't you think it's too early? I certainly do but I found it cheerful and nice to work to so I left it on. Have a great evening and a nice Sunday tomorrow. I just let Tabitha in and there were raindrops on the front walk. It doesn't seem as cold either. I already have on my pajamas and I'm looking forward to a little reading, maybe a movie, ending with Inspector George Gently. Sounds perfect, doesn't it? xo 


Karen in VA (was CT) said...

Sounds perfect ... Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Karen in VA

Karen said...

my kind of evening, Rosemary.
i had to laugh. a friend i work with told of a local station playing Christmas music all day, everyday until Christmas and like you I felt it was too soon. But then I listened and it made me happy. I've still got my eye on the beauty and pleasure of Thanksgiving, but a little Christmas pre-season joy, in the form of music, seems innocent enough. :-)

Connie said...

Oh, I love this quote, and I love that Plain Pebble Walkway (not sure what is plain about it:) Your blog is always top notch. I don't usually leave a comment, but Gosh! I love it here:)